This week, the guys are sure to frustrate true soccer fans by discussing the World Cup. Nate, Aaron, Brian, and Dusty delve into famous moments in World Cup history, discuss the most famous soccer players of all time and somehow get sidetracked into debating the relevance of the Tour De France.
Don’t forget to Subscribe and Like to see more – https://bit.ly/NateYTSubscribe
0:00 – Somebody Feed Phil and Thanksgiving
13:00 – Ruining your college football season
17:00 – Weekend recap and airplane etiquette
32:35 – Comment roundup
1:00:13 – Playing soccer as a kid
1:07:36 – The origin of football and soccer
1:15:44 – The Qatar World Cup 2022
1:18:20 – Tour de France
1:28:30 – The tournament set up
1:38:11 – Famous soccer players
1:47:29 – Most famous World Cup moments
1:58:47 – The 2026 World Cup
2:06:00 – We’re we’ll be at
Podcast produced by Nate & Laura Bargatze
Recording & Editing by Genovations Media
Email – Nateland@NateBargatze.com
Athletic Greens – https://AthleticGreens.com/Nate
* Right now, it’s time to reclaim your health and help your immune system with convenient, daily nutrition – especially heading into the flu and cold season!
* It is just one scoop in a cup of water every day. That is it! No need for a million different pills and supplements to look out for your health.
* To make it easy, Athletic Greens Is going to give you a FREE 1 year supply of immune-supporting Vitamin D AND 5 FREE travel packs with your first purchase.
* All you have to do is visit ATHLETICGREENS.com/NATE.
* Again, that’s ATHLETICGREENS.com/NATE to take ownership over your health and pick up the ultimate daily nutritional insurance!
Download and Listen to the Nateland Podcast: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/the-nateland-podcast/id1521693509
Get social with Nate
#NatelandPodcast #NateBargatze #Allthingscomedy #Netflix #Comedy #Podcast