This week Nate, Aaron, and Dusty explore the sticky topic of candy. After discussing how to survive a bear attack and Nate’s recent experiences hiking, the guys taste, judge, and discuss different candies, how they’d eat them, and their histories.
Don’t forget to Subscribe and Like to see more – https://bit.ly/NateYTSubscribe
0:00 – Weekly recap
9:00 – Hiking days and the call of the void
18:00 – How to survive a bear attack
28:23 – Living in the wilderness
32:33 – The Grizzly Man documentary
39:38 – Comment Roundup
1:01:08 – Last wishes
1:10:38 – Candy bar taste test
1:20:00 – Candy in the freezer
1:28:22 – Candy history
1:36:33 – Big League Chew and Jingles
1:40:35 – Candy urban legends and what food do you prefer to eat alone
Podcast produced by Nate & Laura Bargatze
Recording & Editing by Genovations Media
Email – Nateland@NateBargatze.com
Upstart – https://Upstart.com/Nate
* Don’t wait and check your rate today at UPSTART.com/NATE.
* That’s UPSTART.com/NATE to check your rate today. Don’t forget to use our URL to let them know we sent you!
* 1Loan amounts will be determined based on your credit, income, and certain other information provided in your loan application.
* Go to UPSTART.com/NATE.
Lectric eBikes – https://LectriceBikes.com
* Join the affordable eBike revolution. Go to Lectric eBikes.com and use code NATELAND to get a free foldable, mountable bike lock with any bike purchase.
* That’s a free bike lock when you use code NATELAND at LECTRICEBIKES.com.
Download and Listen to the Nateland Podcast: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/the-nateland-podcast/id1521693509
Get social with Nate
#NatelandPodcast #NateBargatze #Allthingscomedy #Netflix #Comedy #Podcast